Big news for our existing VisionWeb Insurance customers! We've added Spectera Eyecare Networks to our online system of connected payers and our existing customers can begin submitting claims using Payer 00773, no enrollment necessary! And for those of you who are new to electronic claims processing, read on and find out what else you could be missing out on by not submitting your claims online!
What's the Scoop With Electronic Claims Processing?
Get 2014 off on the right foot by improving your billing department with a clearinghouse solution. VisionWeb is unique from other clearinghouses in that we only serve the eyecare industry, so we understand the needs of your eyecare practice when it comes to electronic claims processing. And better yet, you can access our claims management solution via the Internet, or straight from your compatible practice management software.
Features You'll Love:
- Patient eligibility and authorization checks. You'll be able to check eligibility with multiple payers from one site, and view complete benefit profiles for your patients.
- Electronic claim submissions. You'll be able to submit primary and secondary claims to thousands of payers. On top of that you have the choice of direct data entry on VisionWeb.com, or uploading batch claims from your compatible practice management system.
- Claim status reports & real-time tracking. Reports give you access to easy-to-read summaries, and you'll have the opportunity to check claim status online instead of spending all of your time on the phone with payers.
- Detailed reporting and analytics. Built-in analytics allow you to track payments, denials, and delays throughout the reimbursement cycle.
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA). Remittance information that is typically received as a paper EOB is now delivered to you electronically, which is much easier to manage than a stack of paper EOBs.
- Training and support for the life of your account. You and your staff will have access to in-person and recorded training sessions, plus ongoing support through the life of your account. And you'll get a dedicated consultant during the implementation process of switching to electronic claims!
Benefits You Won't be Able to Get Enough of:
- Thousands of payers all in one location
- Less time spent on the phone
- Quickly identify and correct rejected claims
- Generate comprehensive reports in seconds
- Simplify remittance balancing and payment reconciliation
- Start getting reimbursed in as little as 14 business days
Want to learn more about how to get your practice started with electronic claims filing? Contact Anna Romano at 800.590.0873, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you just want to read up on some more information, check out our eBook: