When you think about marketing in terms of optometry, you probably imagine flyers or advertisements to attract patients to your practice. However, marketing also includes how your optical team positions your products, understands the desires and motivations of your existing patients, and builds your digital presence.
For every facet of marketing, we have created blog posts to report on competitor trends, provide solutions to common hurdles, and step-by-step guides to growing your practice.
With over 7 years of research, insight, and engagement in the optical marketing space in the US, we're sure we have resources to answer all of your burning questions. Read on to see all our information on how to get a handle on successfully marketing your practice to local patients and growing your profits.
Optometry Marketing Resources for Practices in the US
Most marketing tactics exist to elevate your bottom line. We want to help you improve your opticians' sales messaging wording, techniques, and timing first. The blogs below take deep dives into product descriptions, layout, design, and other resources to convert your existing patients into optical dispensary customers.
- Writing Product Descriptions for Eyewear
- How to Design Your Practice Like Apple Designs Products
- 5 Optical Marketing Resources That Will Get Your Practice Noticed
- How to Display Your Eyecare Products
After you've established the best practices within your office, you can focus on bringing new patients through your doors. Understanding your patient base, local demographics, and market gaps will help you grow your practice overall. These blogs can be a good starting point.
- How to Attract Millennial Staff & Patients To Your Optical Practice
- How to Generate More Patients for Your Optometric Practice
- How Local Marketing Can Promote Your Practice
- Patient Personas: Are You Marketing to the Right People?
- Is Your Social Media Unattractive?
Ads, social media accounts, and your optometry practice's website build your online presence. If you're new to retargeting campaigns, building a social following, and establishing credibility, you can read these blogs for a basic understanding of online marketing.
- Retargeting Captures Patients' Attention
- 6 Examples of Great Facebook Strategies for ODs
- Google My Business Will Change Your SEO Strategy
- Small Practices Can Have a Big Presence
News & Tools
Lastly, once your marketing campaigns are in place, it's vital to keep up to date on what your competitors are doing, the direction the eyecare industry is going, and new software that's popping up to help you. Of course, you can subscribe to our blog for timely updates and read the following posts to get an industry pulse.
- Industry Stats You Need to See
- Cheap or Free Design Resources to Build Your Marketing Campaigns
- Should You List Your Practice on Zocdoc?
- 5 Ways Your Dispensary Can Compete with Warby Parker
- Optical Marketing Tools to Try In Your Practice
- 4 Impactful Marketing Ideas for Your Practice
Overall, treating your practice like a growing small business is the first step to developing profitable marketing campaigns. Download this ebook below for our actionable advice.