- How does your health affect your day-to-day life?
- When you think about your health, what’s most important to you?
- What are you expecting to gain from this operation?
- What health conditions or treatments worry you most?
- What abilities are so critical to you that you can’t imagine living without them?
Another important component in addressing patient education is improving health literacy. Health literacy impacts your patients’ outcomes and your bottom line. Addressing it can enhance your reputation and generate more referrals for your practice. Through narrated animations and the teach-back technique, you can ensure that your patients are understanding more complex diagnoses and treatment.