Optometrists and all eyecare professionals aren't usually equipped with finance and money management skills during their training or education. However, like with any small business, it's essential that independent practice owners and office managers understand where their revenue is coming from, how they can improve their financial standing, and what areas of growth are available to their business.
We wanted to compile all our knowledge on claim management, billing, expenses, financial reports, and anything else you need to know about money in your practice into one, convenient guide. Click through to have your money questions answered.
The Ultimate Guide to Managing Money in Eyecare
- How to Turn Electronic Claims into Money
- 4 Things to Know About Your Practice's Billing Processes
- OD Interview: Overcoming Filing Challenges in Your Practice
- Common Ways Your Practice is Losing Money
- Stop Losing Money and Focus on Your Electronic Claim Rejections
Practice Finances and Metrics
- What Happens When You Don't Track Your Optometric Billing Metrics
- 4 Reports Every Biller Needs to Know
- Use RCM Reports to Prevent Audits
- Reducing Expenses and Managing Money
- 3 Big Advantages of Cloud Computing (including cost)
- Do Freebies Bring Business to your Optical Practice?
- Budgeting for the Year
Getting Expert Help
- How to Transition from In-House to Outsourced Billing
- How a Revenue Cycle Management Service Can Earn You More Money
To read our Definitive Guide to Making More Money on Your Claim Reimbursements, click the link below.