There is a lot to know about the pricing structure, available features, customization, and legal contracts behind adopting a new EHR, PM, or any software. We want to help you feel ready to enter EHR/PM demos prepared with a clear idea of what your practice needs, the right questions to ask, and an idea of how much you're willing to pay.
From deciding the best time to finalizing the software to move forward with, these blogs can help make sure you're fully informed throughout your buying journey. Happy reading!
Read This Before Shopping for New Software
These blogs help you calm any nerves you have about switching systems, prepare you for common mistakes, and make sure you're getting the biggest bang for your buck.
- What to Ask Before Upgrading Software
- Is Now the Time to Make a Software Switch?
- How to Ask Better EHR Software Comparison Questions
- 6 Reasons Your Colleagues Adopt a New EHR
- Mistakes that Can Set You Back When Buying Software
- 5 Step Plan for EHR Software Shopping
- The Definitive Checklist of Shopping for a New EHR Software
- The Complete Kit to Guide Your EHR Shopping
- Best Way to Shop for Software at Any Tradeshow
- 3 Tips for Choosing the Right Software for Your Practice
- 6 Important Things to Look for When Choosing an EHR
- How Your Optical Software is Just Like a Box of Chocolates
- Why You Should Get Your Staff Buy-In Before Changing Software
- 4 EHR Software Features That Will Forever Change Your Practice
Our complete buying guide compiles everything you need to know. Print it here today.